- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen Italian Meatballs
- 1 package (16 ounces) rotini pasta
- 2 jar (24 ounces each) marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. In a large saucepan, combine the meatballs, marinara sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in pasta and basil
5. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.