Cheesy Meatball Biscuit Bombs
- 2 cans (6-oz each) Pillsbury™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits each)
- 10 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs (about 5 oz), thawed, each cut in half
- 2 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese, each cut into 10 pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit layer into 3-inch round.
- Place 1 meatball half, cut side up, and 1 string cheese piece in center of each dough round. Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. In ungreased 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, place seam side down in single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center. Serve warm biscuits with warm marinara sauce for dipping.