In today’s busy world it can be difficult to get a family together at the dinner table. The Famous Meatballers thinks having our Italian-style meatballs in marinara sauce is a great way to attract the whole family at dinnertime! There are lots of reasons why a shared dinner helps strengthen family connections:
- It connects parents and their children
- Gives a family a chance to connect without outside distractions
- Encourages children to try different foods
- Decreases the likelihood of children developing bad eating habits or eating disorders
- Helps children and teens perform better in school
- Relieves stress by having a time for the family to share events
- Lowers the risk of depression
- Disconnects family members from phones and social media to allow family conversation
Families should work hard to meet at the dinner table as often as possible. Having every family member work hard to block out dinner time from other distractions has to be a priority for a family dinner plan to be successful. It can help if you plan dinner at about the same time every night since that consistency can help family members work out their schedules around that time.
The Famous Meatballers Italian-style meatballs help with family dinner planning because they are fully cooked and ready to heat and serve. They are delicious, made using a family recipe, and only use fresh ingredients, herbs, and USDA premium quality ground beef. Each 24-ounce package contains eight meatballs and our scrumptious marinara sauce. You can heat them in a conventional oven, microwave, or on the stovetop.
Bring family dinner back into your lives with the help of The Famous Meatballers mouth-watering Italian-style meatballs in marinara sauce. For information on where to find out delicious meatballs, give us a call at 877-990-5580!