- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed and halved
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet.
2. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Top with onion and meatballs; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 12-17 minutes or until cheese is melted.