One-Pan Pasta and Meatballs
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic pasta sauce (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 20 frozen cooked Italian-style or regular meatballs (1 inch)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat water, and pasta sauce to boiling. Stir in macaroni, meatballs, and olives. Return to boiling.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.